FAA regulation 14 CFR 91.409 requires all aircraft operated to have an annual inspection completed in the previous 12 calendar months. Servicing all general aviation aircraft ranging from small piston singles to light turbine twins. Annual inspections offered at Sky Addict Aviation are completed to all FAA and Manufactures specifications/standards. Annuals are completed and a flat rate based off of the type and size of your aircraft. Shop rate for labor above and beyond normal scope of an inspection is $75 per hour. Typical flat rate annual service to include:
- Annual Inspection with photo discrepancy sheet if needed.
- A.D. research and compliance
- Compression test
- Oil change and filter inspection (filter and oil separate)
- Cleaning and testing of spark plugs
- Cleaning and servicing of landing gear
- Complete lubrication of all airframe components
- General cleaning of aircraft
- Detailed Logbook sign-off.
Additional and Recommended Services for Annual inspections;
- Borescope inspection with pictured report (Piston Engine) per engine $250
- Borescope inspection with pictured report (PT6A Engine) per engine $750
- Oil analysis per engine $50
- Prop Balance per prop $350